Thank you so much to It Girl for nominating me for this award, it was very exciting! Please check out her blog, it’s full of interesting content!
It Girl What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things about me:
- I only wear skirts if I can help it, I just feel the most ‘me’ wearing a skirt.
- I love traveling and I am always planning the next trip
- I get really emotionally invested in books and television.
My Answers to the Questions:
- What country do you live in?
I live in Australia, in Sydney, I love it here because it is close to the beach and the bush. I love the sunshine and how the city is always growing and changing.
- What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t really have a favourite movie, but I think if I had to pick it would be the Harry Potter Series or Hot Fuzz. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and they bring back happy memories for me. I also picked Hot Fuzz because it is hilarious, and I can quote it backward!
- What’s your favourite travel destination?
Anywhere I haven’t traveled! I loved New Zealand because it is one of the most naturally beautiful places I have ever had the privilege to see. However, I also love the UK, I lived there for a while and it holds a special place in my heart. My other favourite places I have traveled would have to be Budapest, Ireland, Poland and Crete.
- Describe your best date.
My boyfriend came over to England when I was on exchange and we backpacked through Europe together, we traveled through England, Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands, Germany and Hungary together and although it does not technically count as a ‘date’ it was one of the best memories.
- Which skill would you want to develop?
I want to learn so many skills! I want to practice multiple languages and I would love to learn to Scuba Dive.
- Jessica Riga
- Discovering your Happiness
- Brianna Marie Lifestyle
- Veronica M
- Kay (The Pixie Dust)
- Nadya Irsalina
- Phoebe Francesca
My questions for the Nominees:
- What is your goal for 2018?
- If you could have coffee with one book character, who would it be?
- Where are you planning to travel to next?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- What would be one piece of advice you would want to give your younger self?
I can’t wait to read your replies!